Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

my next 25 days

I'm one of those kids who unfortunately was decided to be moved into kindergarden as a youngin... thanks mom and dad :) So while I'm waiting heres what's going to keep me busy and away from underage depression

read all of the Harry Potter books just started book 3! 
imgharry potter and the prisoner of azkaban2.jpg
go to the gym more often, might as well look bomb as possible on my birthday
layout at the pool as much as possible

woman-reading-by-hotel-swimming-pool-las-vegas-nevada-usa-photographic-print-19124895.jpeg

get LOTS of beauty sleep (I have way too much time for this)
do some summer shopping 
dvs073738.jpg

plan a winery trip for June 
learn new methods of make-up application

brighten-eye-makeup.jpg

check out all the latest movies 

time to get busy,
kimberlyzoe

No comments:

Post a Comment