Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ba ba americano

Fourth of July is just around the corner, time to let lose and wear your red, white and blue! Yes, I know the song means "we don't speak american," but how much you want to bet its played all night? I will be sporting the cut off jeans and white tee with a little twist to it! Of course I bought some red feather earrings to sport and designed a cute cut off tee fringed at the bottom! Not finding a cute red dress this year, if only I could have found some of these interesting styles!








If only it were american to be aloud to make a shirt out of the flag.... TRUST ME I KNOW ITS NOT! But still it would have made for a great dress!

Happy Holidays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XhDaAzxog&feature=related

kimberlyzoe

No comments:

Post a Comment