Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

In the words of Marilyn Monroe...

It all started my freshmen year of college when she was just a cool poster that I picked out for $5 at target, which then lead to me adding her to my facebook inspiration page and now the main theme of my bedroom. While looking for quotes today these were the few that stuck out the most to me

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." 


"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything." 


"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."


"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." 


"its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not"


"The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up." 


-kimberlyzoe

No comments:

Post a Comment