Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

feather me fabulous

If you know me, you know that I love feathers. In my hair, earrings, on my clothes, and with this new discovery.. my nails! This is so cool!





Here's what you need: 


Bag of Feathers
A Base Coat
A Base Color
Thick Clear Top Coat
Tweezers



To recreate this look, first prep your nails with a base coat, followed by a base color. Next, top one nail with a top coat and press a feather into the nail using tweezers quickly before it dries. With a small pair of scissors, cut the feather around the edges that extend past the nail. Apply one more top coat to secure the feather onto the nail. Repeat for the remaining nails.

my inspiration... feathers of course!

















-kimberlyzoe

1 comment:

  1. You need to add some glass feathers to that collection!

    www.sarinovaglass.com

    ReplyDelete